Patient Care Assistant
Loving Hands Home Care, Inc. is a non-medical home care agency that provides a wide array of services to meet the needs of our clients. This includes Patient Care Assistant (PCA) who imparts companionship care to those individuals requiring socialization and/ or minimum guidance to assure secured environment for the client and can perform home management services within his or her home.
The following are the services a PCA renders:
- Reading and Listening
- Provides lively conversation
- Participates in appropriate recreational activities and hobbies for social and sensory stimulation
- Assists patients in completing necessary phone call
- Assists with letter writing, etc.
- Maintains a safe home environment for the client
- Accompanies patient/client on walks, community trips, doctor’s office
- Reminds on medication in-takes
- Informs staffing coordinator of any changes in assignment
- Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being
- Plans and prepares meals
- Performs light houseworks such as laundry to maintain a clean, neat environment
- Assists in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment
We also offer 24 Hour On-Call Services with programs in:
- 24 Hour Live-In Respite Care
- Vacation Care
- Elder Care
Besides keeping you or your loved one company, the companion can also provide safety supervision. Additionally, companions can help with light household tasks, have conversations during meals, remind the client to take medications, and provide emotional support throughout the day.
Our cleaning staff can provide a spotless environment for you and your family.